Experienced female drivers required Urgently.
Extensive training is provided by the employer.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 06h00-08h30 and/or 11h30-18h00
Place of work: Marlboro, Sandton
These are the prerequisites:
- Applicants must be in the possession of a valid South African driver’s license with valid PDP
- Applicants must have a minimum of three contactable references, at least one of which must be a childcare related reference
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years, accident free driving experience in South Africa
- Applicants should preferably be over 30 years of age, with 25 years being the youngest considered
- Applicants must have worked with children in some capacity before. Applicants with their own adult children will be considered. Applicants with a childcare qualification will be preferred.
- Applicants must have no criminal record
- Applicants must reside preferably in the following neighbouring areas Alexandra, Tembisa, Bramley or Midrand